Current Terms & Conditions due to Corona Virus (COVID-19)
In accordance with travel restrictions imposed by government advisories worldwide and as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect nations and people all over the world, we are giving the flexibility to the travelers to reschedule their trips and the payments done towards the trip will be available as a future travel credit.
The payments done towards any trips can be transferred to a new date or another trip as well without any cancellation charge.
For all the services contracted, full payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Mode of Payment
Payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank or through Mail Authorization through credit cards or online through our payment gateway using Master/Visa credit cards. In case of payment through credit card, a small amount of bank processing fee would be applicable on the amount being paid by credit cards.
Policy Regarding Cancellation
- No cancellations will be taken over call or whatsapp msg. Please reply to the email of payment receipt that you have received at the time of booking.
- 100% Refundable if canceled 7 days before the trip starts.
- Incase of government orders, harsh weather conditions , protests , landslides or any other unforeseen circumstances , we work out the best possible alternate plans or trips/treks. At times even certain activities are cancelled, the organization provides the best alternate but no refunds are provided.
- If a trek or trip cannot be completed due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.). No refund would be provided.
- Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), Will be beared by the customer. Company will not be liable.
- Cancellations policy will differ during the peak season and popular places.
- If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), My Good Trip will issue a trek voucher for the full amount and if possible will provide an alternate trek. The voucher can be redeemed upto same amount for the same trek or another trek in the next 365 days from the trek departure date.
Please Note : We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.