Overview – Kasol is a remote village situated on the banks of the raging Parvati River between Bhuntar and Manikaran in Himachal Pradesh, India, has long served as the main headquarters for backpackers and travelers in the idyllic Parvati Valley. Other nearby attractions include Malana village, Kalga, Pulga, Manikaran, and a few waterfalls like Rudranag.
Another destination, which will be covered in this trip is Tosh, which is 3 km away from Barshiani. Tosh is a place settled at slightly higher altitude than Kasol and is known for its majestic views of snow-capped Himalayas. Kutla is another tiny place which is an hour or 2 hike from Tosh and offers much better views of Parvati Valley. Tosh is a great place for a quiet vacation amidst nature.
Day 0: Drive from Delhi to Kasol
Day 1: Kasol Sightseeing – Manikaran Gurudwara
Day 2: Drive from Kasol to Tosh – Tosh Local Sightseeing
Day 3: Tosh Waterfall – Drive back from Tosh to Kasol – Later Depart for Delhi
|Price||₹ 6,499 /- person|
- Accommodation: 1 Night hotel stay in Kasol and 1 Night hotel stay in Tosh.
- Meals: During the trip we will provide a total of 5 Meals (3 Breakfast and 2 Dinner)
- Internal transportation by taxi or Tempo Traveller.
- Dedicated Photographer to capture your trip Moments
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Driver Allowence
- Toll Taxes and other State Taxes
- Transportation Delhi to Delhi by Tempo Traveller / Volvo
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/strikes or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Reach Kasol by morning.
After having breakfast and some leisure, you can explore the Kasol market or just relax by the gushing Parvati river.
In the evening, visit Manikaran Gurudwara, Enjoy Langar and Steam Bath in a Divine Gurudwara.
Chill at the Cafe’s in Kasol and return to the Hotel for Bonfire & sleep overnight.
Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Tosh.
Enjoy your drive in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
After reaching Tosh, enjoy the heavenly views amidst the famous peaks of Papasura, Angduri, Devachan amongst others.
Chill at the Cafe’s in Tosh & return to the Hotel.
Have your dinner and a bonfire under the sky studded with stars.
We will be ending our last day on a high, as after breakfast we will be hiking to see Tosh Waterfall.
After the waterfall hike, we will drive back to Kasol.
After reaching Kasol we will be departing for Delhi by Volvo/Tempo Traveller/Taxi.
Reach Delhi by the next day morning.