Overview: Auli is one of the less explore hill stations in India. Auli, located in the northern state of Uttarakhand, is a new entrant in the tourist map of India. Located in the cradle of snow-capped mountains, Auli trip from Delhi is one of the very few places in India where skiing is a major pastime. Gradually Auli is growing like other hill stations in India. The bitter cold winds, the vast snow-covered landscape, the sylvan mountains, all add up to make Auli a skier’s paradise.
Auli is a gem of a place for all those who love snow and winter sports! Located at a distance of approx 500 km, a trip from Delhi to Auli can easily be covered over a weekend! While you might get to see snow laid fields in many other places, what makes Auli different is that it is a very prominent Ski Destination in India! Owing to this, the best time to visit Auli is between December to March. The distance between Joshimath to Auli is 14kms and one can reach there by road.
Uttrakhand is known for its serene places and Auli happens to be one of them, with great mountain top views, adventure-seeking opportunities, and everything else, it is one of the most visited places in Uttrakhand. Auli is speedily catching the attention of honeymooners, peace-seekers and nature lovers apart from adventure lovers.
Day 0: Overnight travel from Delhi to Rishikesh via Haridwar
Day 1: Rishikesh to Joshimath /Auli
Day 2: Auli Sightseeing and Day at Leisure
Day 3: Back to Rishikesh and overnight Travel to Delhi
|Price||₹ 7,400/- person|
- Accommodation: Stay is included from day 1 to Day 3 – you will be staying at guest house and camps on all days of trip.
- Meals: All Meals from Day 1 Lunch to day 3 breakfast are included. We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trip.
- Camping Charges: All trekking permits and forest camping charges are included.
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Trekking Equipment: you will be staying in high-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. We provide high altitude sleeping bags that can stand temperatures as low as – 10 deg c. We also provide ropes, microspikes, gaiters, etc. As required.
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretchers, etc. will be available at all campsites to deal with emergencies.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Approximately 230 km away from Delhi, Rishikesh is our first pit stop and will be the kick-off point of an incredible adventure! The overnight journey would be around 5-6 hours long and you’ll reach Rishikesh in the morning the next day, crossing Haridwar on the way which is a famous tourist spot for its artistic feels and is also a humble city, famous for being one of the holiest in our country.
This is going to be a long day with a drive of around 300+ kilometers from Rishikesh and 10-12 hours of the bus journey. This route goes beside the famous prayags of Uttarakhand such as:
Vishnuprayag, Nandaprayag, Karnaprayag, Rudraprayag, and Devprayag in the descending order of the flow sequence. These are the ‘PanchPrayags’ of the state of Uttarakhand that connotes the five sacred Garhwal Himalaya confluences.
Situated in the beautiful district of Chamoli is the town of Joshimath that serves as the winter seat of Lord Badri, who is brought to this town in idol form by the followers from the Badrinath Temple to the Vasudeva Temple.
Dinner and Bonfire at the stay in Joshimath.
Post Breakfast at the property we start for Auli
Auli is 16 kilometers from Joshimath and can be called the capital of Winter Sports in India following the recent developments where athletes from all over the world have made their way to this scenic place in Winters to participate in the Annual Winter games held at Auli.
Day at leisure at Auli, wherein the group engages in adventure sports and small hikes.
Return to Joshimath by evening.
Dinner and overnight stay at Joshimath
We start from Joshimath for Rishikesh post breakfast, traveling via the same route.
Return to Rishikesh by evening and then overnight Volvo bus from Rishikesh to Delhi.