Overview: Waichin Valley is located above the village of Malana in Himachal Pradesh. Waichin Valley Trek has different charms to it. Due to its high altitude, one can experience snow here as late as April with meadows after meadows covered in a thick blanket of snow. Thereafter, spring comes with a full bloom of deep red and pink rhododendron flowers lining the trail entirely. During the summers, there are lush green meadows as far as the eye can see, and finally, autumn brings a crispness in the air, with the trees turning yellow to orange before the valley is blanketed by snow again.
Above all, the trail that leads up to Waichin is not only bountiful in nature but also culturally rich. While on the way to the destination, we pass a small village where you can experience the joy of simple village life. The houses are all made of wood, in traditional pahadi architecture, and villagers can be seen working on their farms while children run around and their pure laughter echoes in the vast open valley.
This place is enveloped with the aesthetic beauty of mountains, comely colorful flowers, and a night of glinting stars! You will come across a view that will leave you mesmerized. Plus it has got the best leaves to get you high.
Kasol a remote village situated on the banks of the raging Parvati River between Bhuntar and Manikaran in Himachal Pradesh. The scenic beauty of Kasol is something to look out for.
Day 0: Drive from Delhi to Kasol
Day 01: Kasol Sightseeing, Visit Manikaran Gurudwara, Overnight Stay At Kasol
Day 02: Trek to Waichin Valley via Malana, Overnight Stay At Waichin Valley
Day 03: Waichin Valley Sightseeing, Trek Down To Malana, Departure To Delhi
|Double Sharing||₹ 6,999/- per person|
|Triple Sharing||₹ 6,499/- per person|
- Accommodation: 1 Night Stay in Hotel at Kasol / 1 Night Stay in the resort at Waichin Valley.
- Meals: We will provide a total of 5 Meals – Day 1 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 3 (Breakfast).
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Dedicated Photographer to capture your trip moments.
- Transportation Delhi to Delhi by Tempo Traveller / Volvo.
- Toll Taxes & Parking Charges.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/strikes or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
We will start our journey in the night from Delhi
Reach Kasol in the morning by 10 AM. Relax a bit in Hotel have a healthy breakfast. Later in the afternoon, we leave for local sightseeing and explore numerous hikes and cafes and Manikaran Gurudwara.
Return to the property by evening for dinner, bonfire & lots of fun Activities.
Wake up early morning, freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
From Kasol, you would be going to Waichin Valley. Once we reach Waichin, we trek across numerous scenic views which will leave you awwweee….
Soon we will be reaching traveler’s delight or Trippers delight Malana Village in between You can listen to the minimal whispers of nature and also the sound of the breeze that flows.
The brown wooden village famous for obvious reason will definitely give you a lifetime experience.
Finally, after a 4 Km trek, we will be reaching our ultimate destination Waichin Valley. It is also known as Magic valley overnight stay at Waichin Valley with Bonfire and Trance Party
Wake up early morning freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
Sightseeing of a beautiful Magic Valley and Hidden gems like Waterfall, Experience Jungle walk to give your eyes treat to view numerous super scenic views after all this
We will then trek down to the dam and board your bus to start your return journey to Delhi.