Overview: Dhanaulti is a hill station located at an altitude of 2,250mts. It is one of the offbeat places in Uttarakhand away from the hustle and bustle of famous tourist spots. The mountain peaks here form a part of the Garhwal ranges. While in our Dhanaulti tour package, you can visit various Jain Temples that are revered by the locals.
Dhanaulti, located amidst thick, virgin forests of Deodar, Rhododendron, and Oak, has an atmosphere of perfect peace & tranquility. The long wooded slopes, relaxed outdoors, cool crossing breeze, warm and hospitable inhabitants, lovely weather, and fabulous view of the snow-covered mountain makes it an ideal retreat for a relaxed holiday.
Eco Park Dhanaulti is a quiet and calm place surrounded by tall pine trees with greenery all around. In our Dhanaulti tour package, you can indulge in some adventure activities while here like Burma Bridge, Commando Net, and flying fox. This place is a treat, especially for kids.
A trip to a very famous and old temple is on the cards, Dashavatar Temple which dates back to the ancient Gupta empire and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The architecture is quite splendid and the interior walls of the temple have beautiful carvings which makes it really unique.
Day 0: Meetup and Leave for Dhanaulti
Day 1: Dhanaulti Camp Stay and Activities
Day 2: Check Out and Drive to Delhi
|Price||₹ 4,200/- person|
- Accommodation: Stay is included from day 1 to Day 2 – you will be staying at guest house and camps on all days of trip.
- Meals: All Meals from Day 1 Lunch to day 3 breakfast are included. We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trip.
- Camping Charges: All trekking permits and forest camping charges are included.
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Trekking Equipment: you will be staying in high-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. We provide high altitude sleeping bags that can stand temperatures as low as – 10 deg c. We also provide ropes, microspikes, gaiters, etc. As required.
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretchers, etc. will be available at all campsites to deal with emergencies.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Assemble at Akshardham metro station by 8:30 PM . After introduction of the group members, we start our journey for Dhanaulti.
Dhanaulti is 292 kms from New Delhi and takes 7 to 8 hours of travel time to reach. We have our breakfast amidst the way and then proceed towards our destination. We reach Dhanaulti by 9 AM in the morning.
Welcome, drink on arrival at the camp and general briefing. Check-in in the camps and enjoy the views from the campsite. after rest enjoy great sightseeing.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Camp in Dhanaulti.
Wake up to a refreshed morning in the mountains. Stroll around at the campsite, having tea and cookies.
After breakfast, we check out of the camp. We will do adventure activities such as Skybridge, Zipline, etc. Head towards Delhi for departure an reach Delhi by 8 in the evening.