Overview: Jaisalmer is also known as the golden city and the name justifies the places perfectly. The reason for it being called ‘Golden city’ is the yellowish vibes of the places that we come across while we are traveling in the desert or inside a fort or any such activity during our jaisalmer trip from delhi.
There are a ton of places to visit in Jaisalmer such as Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli Patwa Haveli, Gadisar Lake and much more. The best time to visit Jaisalmer is during the months of November to March when the winter season hits up the city and you can feel a cool vibe throughout the desert influenced area.
3 days of unlimited fun with people from all over while traversing on the roads of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan is what makes this road trip irresistible and hard to ignore. Jaisalmer’s weather which makes you experience hot and cold all at the same time, as to day’s being hot and night’s being cooler, also adds up to a unique experience.
The reasons you need to go on the Jaisalmer road trip in 2020 are far more than many but if you still have doubts then let us clear them up while you are on a jaisalmer trip from delhi with My Good Trip.
Day 0: Delhi to Jaisalmer
Day 1: Reach Jaisalmer, Sam Dunes and Safari
Day 2: Longewala, Jaisalmer City & Rajputana Camping
Day 3: Jaisalmer Sightseeing and Departure for Delhi
|Price||₹ 9,500/- person|
- Accommodation: Stay is included from day 1 to Day 3 – you will be staying at guest house and camps on all days of the trip.
- Meals: All Meals from Day 1 Lunch to day 3 breakfast are included. We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trip.
- Support Staff: Local Guide.
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, etc. will be available at all locations to deal with emergencies.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Jaisalmer is around 750 km from Delhi and will take us around 14hrs to reach. We will be reaching by Noon.
After reaching Jaisalmer first we Check in to the campsite and relax for a while. Later we go for a camel ride and jeep safari. Post sunset we return to the campsite for Folk Dance, Cultural shows, Bonfire, and tea/coffee with snacks.
Followed by dinner. Overnight stay at the campsite. Most of the nights in Jaisalmer are clear skies, so it will be a good starry show.
Post Breakfast, we start today’s journey. We leave for Longewala post which is about 100 km from Sam and is notable as the location of the battle with Pakistan in 1971.
We will explore Jaisalmer City Inside Out, Local Market before We return to the campsite in the evening though experiencing Royal Rajputana Camping will be the most amazing thing you will ever experience.
Overnight stay at the campsite.
Post Breakfast, we check out from the Campsite and visit Jaisalmer fort. After the visit, we proceed to Gadi Sagar Lake and Jaisalmer War memorial.
We start from Jaisalmer at around 5 pm for our return to Gurugram
We will reach Delhi the next day in the morning.