Overview: Jaisalmer is also known as the golden city and the name justifies the place perfectly. The reason for it being called ‘Golden city’ is the yellowish vibes of the places that we come across while we shall be travelling in the Thar desert, inside a fort, or any such activity during our Jaisalmer trip from Delhi.
The Jaisalmer Trip from Delhi contains tons of places to visit in Jaisalmer such as Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, Gadisar Lake Sam Sand Dunes, Haunted Village Kuldhara, laungewala Border. The best time to visit Jaisalmer is during the months of November to March when the winter season hits up the city and you can feel a cool vibe throughout the desert-influenced area where you can experience Stargazing at its best.
3 days of unlimited fun with people from all over while traversing the magical scenic yellowish roads of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan is what makes this road trip irresistible and hard to ignore. Jaisalmer’s weather which makes you experience hot and cold all at the same time, as to days being hot and nights being cooler, also adds up to a unique experience.
Day 0: Depart From Gurugram – Overnight Journey to Jaisalmer
Day 1: Jaisalmer Arrival – Sam Dunes and Jeep Safari
Day 2: Longewala Battle Field | Kuldhara
Day 3: Jaisalmer Fort | Gadisar Lake Depart to Gurugram
|₹ 9,799/- person
- Accommodation in Swiss Tents for 1 night and in a hotel for 1 night at Jaisalmer.
- Meals: We will provide a total of 5 Meals – Day 1 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 3 (Breakfast).
- Support Staff and Local Guide.
- All Required Permits
- Toll Taxes and other State Taxes
- Transportation Delhi to Delhi by Tempo Traveller / Volvo.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Reach Jaisalmer by morning and check in to Camps.
Freshen up, relax and have lunch at camps.
Enjoy a thrilling evening, go for Jeep Safari.
Experience the culture of Rajasthan through folk dance.
Have your dinner and sleep for the night.
Wake up early and enjoy breakfast in the desert.
Head for Camel Safari in the morning
Check out and get ready to explore the abandoned town of Kuldhara.
Visit the border town of Longewala, the spot for the Indo-Pak war of 1971.
Return to Jaisalmer have your dinner and sleep for the night.
Wake up early in the morning and enjoy your Breakfast.
Check out and go on to a guided tour of Jaisalmer City.
Visit Jaisalmer Fort, Haveli’s, Gadisar Lake, etc.
Enjoy your lunch and Depart for Gurugram.
Reach home with lots of amazing memories.