Overview: Jammu Kashmir Tour Package – If there is a heaven on earth, it’s here, Jammu & Kashmir casts a spell on everyone who visits here. It’s a dream of every Indian traveler to visit this paradise, at least once a lifetime. A holiday destination for every reason and for every season is this land that inspired poets for centuries.
Jammu & Kashmir is undoubtedly a beautiful place where you can get dislodged in nature. You can listen to the minimal whispers of nature and also the sound of the breeze that flows. The essence of valley one should experience for sure.
Enchanting Chinar trees, bewitching thick deodar forests, beautiful apple orchards, stunning saffron fields, majestic snow-clad mountains, adorable Shikaras, iconic Houseboats, colorful Tulips in spring, spectacular snow-heaven Gulmarg, stunning Solang, and the list is never-ending.
Other lesser-known Tourist Destinations in Jammu and Kashmir are Khilanmarg, Bhadrawah, Achabal, Kokernag, Verinag, and Gurez.
The reasons you need to go on the are far more than many but if you still have doubts then let us clear them up with our well-planned Jammu Kashmir tour package.
Day 0: Delhi to Srinagar
Day 1: Sightseeing at Srinagar, Mughal Garden, & Shikara Ride at Nehru Park
Day 2: Boathouse on Dal Lake, Explore Local Spice & Woolen Market, Sunset at a lake
Day 3: Gulmarg Sightseeing
Day 4: Gulmarg to Sonmarg Sightseeing
Day 5: Pahalgam Sightseeing
Day 6: Pahalgam to Srinagar via Chandanwari
Day 7: Relax and Checkout for Delhi
|₹ 19,500/- person
- Accommodation: Stay is included from day 1 to Day 7 – you will be staying at guest house and camps if needed on all days of the trip.
- Meals: All Meals from Day 1 Lunch to day 7 breakfast are included. We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trip.
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Trekking Equipment: you will be staying in high-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. We provide high altitude sleeping bags that can stand temperatures as low as – 10 deg c. We also provide ropes, microspikes, gaiters, etc. As required.
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretchers, etc. will be available at all campsites to deal with emergencies.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc.
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
A famous tourist place in Kashmir is the serene city of Srinagar. Home to the beautiful Mughal gardens; you can spend the morning admiring acres of exotic flowers.
Enjoy a local Kashmiri lunch and head out for a Shikara ride at Nehru Park. In the evening, We book a stay in a boathouse on Dal Lake for a truly mesmerizing experience.
One night is not enough to take in the beauty of Dal Lake, especially if you are staying in a boathouse on the lake. Known as Srinagar’s jewel, Dal Lake offers more than just splendid houseboats.
A source of commercial operations, there is a unique floating flower and vegetable market that can be explored early in the morning. Have lunch at the in-house restaurant and check out the local spice and woolen market in Srinagar.
Later, make it a point to watch the beautiful sunset over the lake before you call it a night.
A skier’s paradise, Gulmarg is a must-visit spot in every tourist’s Kashmir itinerary. From vibrant flowers to snow-capped mountains, Gulmarg is a paradise for adventure buffs.
Stop for lunch at one of the local dhabas and if the weather is favorable, you can go mountain biking, skiing, trekking, or take gondola rides for a panoramic view of the valley. It gets dark early, so it is best to enjoy the view with your family after dinner, over laughter and conversation.
Sonmarg, a hill station located to the northeast of Srinagar, is another popular tourist place in Kashmir. Set at an altitude of 9186 feet against scenic meadows and a clear blue sky, the name literally translates to ‘Meadow of Gold’.
After lunch, do check out the Kheer Bhawani Temple located in the middle of a natural spring and the Gadsar Lake that is at 16,400 feet and remains frozen throughout the year.
Surrounded by snow-covered mountains and alpine flowers, Sonmarg also has beautiful walnut orchards that you definitely must visit.
A favorite tourist place in Kashmir, Pahalgam is a small hill station that embodies the beauty of Kashmir. Also known as the Valley of Shepherds, Pahalgam is perched at the intersection of the Lidder and Sheshnag rivers.
This tiny town has the beautiful Baisaran Hills that is just the place for a trek with your children. An ideal picnic spot; it’s a great place to enjoy a meal with your family after a rejuvenating trek. We also reached Betaab Valley later in the evening (before sunset) for a picturesque view of the valley.
At a distance of only 15 km from Pahalgam is Chandanwari, a glacier point and the starting point of the sacred Amarnath Yatra. Located at an elevation, it’s an offbeat destination to stop and have breakfast in the lap of nature. After a 30-minute detour, you can go on with your journey back to Srinagar.
Have a hearty breakfast at your boathouse or hotel and depart on your return journey!
Reach Delhi in the morning.