Overview: Jibhi is a scenic, unpretentious and old Himalayan village settled on the banks of the gurgling Tirthan a river which is tributary of the Beas river. The architecture of the place speaks for itself. Constructed in an ancient Himalayan way, most of the houses at Jibhi are build of stone and wood.
A weekend trip to Jibhi with Jalori Pass takes you to explore the rural villages and small picturesque hamlets that offer remarkable mountain views. De-stress yourself and relax in the tranquillity of pristine nature of the beautiful and less explored valleys of Himachal which are still unexplored by crowds of tourists.
There are various places to visit in Jibhi like Jibhi Waterfall, Jalori Pass, Chehni Kothi, Shringa Rishi Temple, Great Himalayan National Park, and a breathtaking trek of Serolsar Lake.
Jalori Pass doesn’t even have a Wiki page so you can guess how offbeat this destination really is. But at the same time, it is not too remote either. The entire region is very well connected to the rest of the world.
Jibhi is also a good base for hiking, birding, relaxing, and enjoying the outdoors. Spending time in the peaceful, green meadows will be sure to calm your senses and make your worries disappear.
Day 0: Delhi to Jibhi.
Day 1: Jibhi Sightseeing, Hike to Jibhi Waterfall.
Day 2: Visit Jalori Pass & Trek to Serolsar Lake.
Day 3: Shringa Rishi Temple – Chehni Kothi – Evening Departure To Delhi.
|Price||₹ 6,499/- person|
- Accommodation at Jibhi in resort/hotel for 2 nights.
- Meals: We will provide a total of 5 Meals – Day 1 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 3 (Breakfast).
- Dedicated Photographer to capture your Trip Moments.
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Transportation Delhi to Delhi by Tempo Traveller / Volvo.
- Toll Taxes & Parking Charges.
- Musical Nights
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc.
- Any Entry Fees.
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/strikes or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Wake up in the mountains. Jibhi is 496 km from Delhi, we should reach there by 10:00 AM. Take Tea and Breakfast on arrival and Check-in in your rooms and relax a bit.
After lunch, we take a stroll to the river, spend some leisure time on the riverside and explore the unexplored Waterfall of Jibhi.
Don’t worry about your Travel Moments, we will capture it all for you, along with us Our dedicated Photographer will be traveling to capture each and every moment of your Good Trip.
Evenings are cold, so get back to the hotel by Sunset and have some veg snacks in the evening.
After that, some fun, music night, Bonfire and loads of fun are waiting for you before Dinner.
Good Morning Travellers!
After breakfast, we move towards Jalori pass, altitude 3120 mts. Trek to Sirolsar Lake which starts from Jalori Pass through a thickly narrow path.
Enjoy the occasional view of meadows beyond the thick curtain of the forests. It is a moderate trek that will be covered in snow during that time. Total trek duration should be 5 to 6 hrs depending on the weather conditions on the given day.
Back to the hotel by evening. Much needed bonfire with tea and evening snacks and dinner.
Today we will be going to explore Sharingi Bagi Temple built-in Pagoda cum Pahari style, has four roofs and elaborate woodwork. The Magnificent architectural wonder of Banjar Valley. After that We will be heading towards Chehni Kothi.
Time to say bbye to the Heaven of Himachal, departure to New Delhi.
Reach Delhi by early morning.