Overview: Trip to Bhimtal and Mukteshwar – Mukteshwar is a beautiful little hamlet situated in the lap of Kumaon hills at an altitude of 7500 ft. It is an ideal place for a quick vacation away from Delhi. The place has fruit tree plantations that include plum, peaches, and apricot.
Major attractions here are the picturesque orchards, coniferous forests, rolling meadows, and little cottages and homes built in quaint colonial style. The charm of Mukteshwar lies in spending tranquil time – enjoying nature and listening to the chirping of the birds.
Also, We will be exploring Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal, Karkotak Trek, and Hidden Waterfall of Sattal with loads of Fun activities and Sports adventures
Jazz up your weekend and book an unforgettable experience while covering 5 exceptional locations in a single trip. The reasons you need to go on the Bhimtal tour are far more than many but if you still have doubts then let us clear them up while you are on a trip to Bhimtal with My Good Trip.
Day 1: Drive to Naukuchiyatal from Delhi, Sightseeing Bhimtal, and Sports Activities
Day 2: Trek to Karkotak and Exploring the hidden Waterfall from Sattal
Day 3: Early Morning Drive to Mukteshwar, Back to Delhi.
|Price||₹ 6,499/– person|
- Accommodation: Stay is included from day 1 to Day 3 – you will be staying at a guest house on all days.
- Meals: During the trip we will provide total 5 Meals (3 Breakfast and 2 Dinner)
- Camping Charges: All trekking permits and forest camping charges are included.
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Dedicated Photographer to capture your trip Moments
- Transportation Delhi to Delhi by Tempo Traveller / Volvo
- Trekking Equipment: you will be staying in high-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. We provide high altitude sleeping bags that can stand temperatures as low as – 10 deg c. We also provide ropes, microspikes, gaiters, etc. As required.
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretchers, etc. will be available at all campsites to deal with emergencies.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Naukuchiatal is 310 km far from Delhi. We start our drive from Delhi in the morning and drive through Ghaziabad, Moradabad, and Haldwani, We will reach Naukuchiatal by 12 pm.
We will rest for a while, and in the evening we will proceed for Bhimtal Sightseeing and sports Adventures in Naukuchiatal.
By 6.30 We will reach the hotel back. Around 8 we will be starting Bonfire with some fun activities and competitions followed by Dinner.
Good Morning Travellers. Healthy Breakfast for all and then it’s time for a trek.
Karkotak Trek is a 3 Km long trek with beautiful sightseeing and a temple when you reach the top. In between Experiencing local with locals.
After the trek, we will be heading towards the hidden gem – Waterfall in Sattal. The waterfall in Sattal will give you a Mouthwatering view as it is surrounded by hills and chills.
We will get back to the hotel by 6.30
By 8 pm again some Fun games and activities with a bonfire in front of the Lake followed by the dinner.
Early in the Morning, we will leave for Mukhteshwar, We will explore the beautiful Mukteshwar. Suicide point and lovers point will definitely make you go crazy and if you are lucky you might witness the Snowfall as well because during this season snowfall happens in Mukhteshwar.
Before leaving for Delhi We will take the blessings of God by visiting the Temple in Mukteshwar, We will leave from Mukteshwar to Delhi by 12 pm and reach Delhi by 7 pm.