Overview: Trip to Mukteshwar – Mukteshwar is a beautiful little hamlet situated in the lap of Kumaon hills at an altitude of 7500 ft. It is an ideal place for a quick vacation away from Delhi. The place has fruit tree plantations that include plum, peaches, and apricot.
The quaint town got its name from the belief that Lord Shiva killed a demon here and gave him Mukti or salvation. With lush green trails and narrow lanes, Mukteshwar is a popular destination for trekking, apart from rock climbing and rappeling.
Major attractions here are the picturesque orchards, coniferous forests, rolling meadows, and little cottages and homes built in quaint colonial style. The charm of Mukteshwar lies in spending tranquil time – enjoying nature and listening to the chirping of the birds. The camp is located at a serene location and is just 45 km from Nainital and 18 km from Mukteshwar Temple.
The reasons you need to go on the Mukteshwar in 2020 are far more than many but if you still got doubts then let us clear them up while you are on a trip to Mukteshwar with Mygoodtrip.
Day 0: Drive from Delhi to Mukteshwar
Day 1: Arrival & Trekking in Mukteshwar
Day 2: Sightseeing and departure
|Price||₹ 4,800/- person|
- Accommodation: Stay is included from day 1 to Day 2 – you will be staying at guest house and camps on all days.
- Meals: All Meals from Day 1 Lunch to day 2 breakfast are included. We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trip.
- Camping Charges: All trekking permits and forest camping charges are included.
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Trekking Equipment: you will be staying in high-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. We provide high altitude sleeping bags that can stand temperatures as low as – 10 deg c. We also provide ropes, microspikes, gaiters, etc. As required.
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretchers, etc. will be available at all campsites to deal with emergencies.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
We start our drive from Delhi in the evening and drive through Ghaziabad, Moradabad and Nainital. Mukteshwar is around 350 km from Delhi and it takes around 9 hours to reach there.
We have our breakfast at Nainital/Bhimtal and then we continue our drive to Mukteshwar. Reach Mukteshwar by 10 in the morning and check in into camps. Relax a bit and then we go for our trek. After a short hike, we relax and take a stroll at the riverside and then return back to our camps. Later in the night, we do bonfire with some games.
Dinner and overnight stay in camps.
Wake up to a cool morning in between the hills of Kumaon ranges. We have our breakfast and check out from the camps. We start our journey towards Mukteshwar temple, which is situated at the hilltop and is also the highest point in the vicinity. One can opt for adventure activities such as Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Zipline, etc. After all this, we will visit Bhimtal and spend some time there and then drive back to Delhi.
*Reach Delhi by night.