Overview: Bir Billing is a quiet place situated in Kangra Valley. McleodGanj, Dharamshala, Dharamkot are at a distance of 3 hrs from the bus. This place is well known as the 2nd largest paragliding spot in the world. Similarly, there are a lot of trekking options for avid trekkers.
The beauty of this place is it is not commercialized and you won’t find many tourists there. It has an old-world charm about it with locals living their everyday life, having tea plantations as their gardens, and well kept clean roads.
Bir Billing is also the best place if you are looking to set a camp and have some fun. All those who love to have some adventure in their trip prefer to visit Bir Billing, Camping in Bir Billing is too much fun. You can stay by the side of the river Uhl at night and enjoy the campfire at night. Camping by the riverside, amidst the forest along with the mountain, can be the most enjoyable moment in everyone’s life. It is a perfect holiday location for all those who love to add some excitement and thrill in their life. Bir Billing has many locations where you can make a tent and stay at night enjoying nature at its best.
Camping is more fun when you come along with your friends and relatives so plan for your holiday to Himachal Pradesh and have some fun trekking and camping which will give you a different feel and experience. Haven’t you packed your bags yet? Get ready, pack your bags, and book your adventure trip with us now.
Day 0: Delhi to Bir
Day 1: Paragliding from Billing to Bir. Bir exploration and cafe hopping.
Day 2: Trek to a nearby waterfall. Departure for Delhi
- Accommodation: Stay is included for all nights – you will be staying at guest house and camps.
- Transportation: Delhi To Delhi.
- Meals: 4 Meals (We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food every day)
- Camping Charges: All trekking permits and forest camping charges are included.
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Trekking Equipment: You will be staying in high-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. We provide high altitude sleeping bags that can stand temperatures as low as – 10 deg c. We also provide ropes, microspikes, gaiters, etc. As required.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc.
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
We assemble at ISBT Kashmiri gate/Majnu Ka Tila by 7 pm and meet other group members.
After the initial introduction, we leave from Delhi for our Paragliding and camping trip to BIR.
We reach BIR by around 9 am, transfer to the campsite at Gunehar village near Bir. Gunehar is a tiny and scenic village situated away from the hustle-bustle of the main town. Freshen up, have breakfast and get ready for the paragliding from Billing to Bir.
Drive to Billing for your paragliding session. Enjoy the best paragliding in India. After landing at Bir, you can explore the local town of Bir, enjoy the scenic sunset and do cafe hopping. There are many good eateries in BIR and can also taste local Strawberry wine.
Later return to the campsite. Dinner and Bonfire at the property.
After breakfast at the campsite, start the trek to the nearby waterfall. Enjoy the dense forest trail and the waterfall.
Visit nearby monasteries and depart for Delhi by evening.
Reach Delhi early next morning.