Overview: “The Blue City” and “Gateway to Thar”, Jodhpur is famous for its Mehrangarh Fort, blue houses, temples, sweets, and snacks. Apart from the fort in our jodhpur tour packages, there are multiple temples, lakes, shopping streets that are like a mirage from a bygone era.
The former capital of Marwar, Jodhpur is one of the most enchanting cities of Rajasthan, with its mighty Mehrangarh fort overlooking the city. The city is called the Blue City as it looks completely blue in color from an aerial view because of its blue walls and blue houses.
Nearby Jaswant Thada and Umaid Bhawan Palace are also among the top attractions in Jodhpur. However, the magic lies in the old city itself with hundreds of shops, guesthouses, eating joints, and vendors make it a chirpy bustling city, especially near the landmark clock tower and Sardar Market.
Seen in the backdrop of the movie, The Dark Knight Rises, Jodhpur attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors from all over the world. Jodhpur is conveniently located in the center of Rajasthan making it easier for people visiting Jodhpur to explore other destinations of the state.
The reasons you need to go on the are far more than many but if you still have doubts then let us clear them up with our well-planned Jodhpur tour packages.
Day 0: Delhi to Jodhpur Overnight Journey
Day 1: Bullet Temple, Umaid Bhawan Palace, City Crawl
Day 2: Jaswant Thada Mehrangarh Fort, Clock Tower
Day 3: Self Exploration, #MeTime & Back to Delhi by Night.
|₹ 9,500/- person
- Accommodation: Stay is included from day 1 to Day 3 – you will be staying at guest house and camps on all days of the trip.
- Meals: All Meals from Day 1 Lunch to day 3 breakfast are included. We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trip.
- Support Staff: Local Guide.
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, etc. will be available at all locations to deal with emergencies.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Take a quick break en route or at the Bullet Temple before proceeding further towards the Blue City Jodhpur. Check in to your comfy rooms, rest, and rejuvenate before you head out to a hand-tossed pizza lunch that awaits you.
Visit the Umaid Bhavan Palace before sundown & take the evening to walk in the streets of the town, for a feel of the place before returning to your humble abode
Begin the exciting action-packed day with a warm & hearty breakfast and head out to experience Jodhpur’s majestic galore, by visiting Jaswanthada, Meherangarh Fort, and the clock tower, before retiring to a calm lake visit.
As the city light twinkle gather up with your clan for dinner. Spend your night under the stars with the crowd that refuses to be boring.
This would be your last day in the Blue City, so spend it your way and make the most of it. Ditch the map and get lost in labyrinthine streets, unravel the hidden stories, shop for traditional Rajasthani souvenirs, or just chill with your clan.
It is a time to explore within yourself. By evening, hop onto your bus and gear up for your overnight journey back to Delhi.
We will be sharing your Trip Portfolio with you on provided Email Id’s
Because Memories are forever and we do not want you to miss any of those.