Overview – Kasol & Kheerganga Trip – Kasol a remote village situated on the banks of the raging Parvati River between Bhuntar and Manikaran in Himachal Pradesh, India, has long served as the main headquarters for backpackers and travelers in the idyllic Parvati Valley. The scenic beauty of Kasol and the beautiful stream of the Ganga river in Kheer Ganga is something to look out for.
Kasol Kheerganga trek is one of the most well-known destinations for trekking and is located at a height of 2950m. Deep in the Parvati Valley, it’s considered as nature’s paradise as the beauty is almost spellbinding where you can lose yourself to nature’s tranquility.
The best time to visit Kasol is from October to June, during this period the weather in Kasol and Kheerganga is nice and one can take full experience of Kasol, Manikaran, and Kheerganga without any hassle.
The reasons you need to check the Kasol and Kheerganga Trek are far more than many. But, if you still have doubts then let us clear them up while you are on the Kasol and Kheerganga Trek with My Good Trip.
Day 0: Drive from Delhi to Kasol
Day 1: Kasol and Around. Night stay at Kasol (Manikaran Gurudwara)
Day 2: Kasol to Kheerganga Trek
Day 3: Kheerganga to Kasol. Later depart for Delhi.
|Price||₹ 6,499 /- person|
- Accommodation: 1 Night Stay in Kasol / 1 Night Stay in Kheerganga
- Meals: During the trip we will provide a total of 5 Meals (3 Breakfast and 2 Dinner)
- Dedicated Photographer to capture your trip Moments
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Transportation Delhi to Delhi by Tempo Traveller / Volvo
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretchers, etc. will be available at all campsites to deal with emergencies.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/strikes or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Reach Kasol in the morning by 10 AM. Relax a bit at the campsite. Later in the afternoon, we leave for local sightseeing around Kasol, Chalal.
Kasol is a scenic place in Parvati Valley and has numerous hikes and cafes to explore.
Return to the property by evening for dinner and bonfire.
Night stay at Kasol.
After an overnight stay at the Hotel at Kasol, we start our trek to Kheerganga Village. The total distance of the Kasol Kheerganga trek is 8 km and the trail passes through dense forest with multiple waterfalls on the trail.
Stay overnight in camps at Kheerganga. Dinner at the property.
Wake up early and enjoy the sunrise. If time and weather allow, we hike up to some of the nearby waterfalls. After having breakfast we start our downhill trek towards Kasol. It takes around 3-4 hours to reach Kasol. Our vehicle will pick you from Kasol and we will start our return journey to Delhi.
Reach New Delhi the next day early morning by 7 AM.