Overview: Rishikesh the spiritual & adventure capital of India is known for white water rafting, cliff jumping, temples, cafes, Beatles Ashram. The whole town is considered to be sacred and it’s believed that meditation there leads to salvation. Rishikesh trip from delhi is a great weekend trip you can go on.
Rishikesh is one of the most popular destinations for yoga in India. There are numerous ashrams, and styles of yoga and meditation, to choose from. Hence, it’s important to investigate which best meets your needs. Despite the growing number of visitors, the town’s lanes and alleys retain an old-world charm, and it remains a wonderful place to relax and unwind among nature. It has a distinctively peaceful, uplifting, and international feel.
Rishikesh is the suggested place for starting their trekking expeditions to the Himalayan Peaks and for the White River Rafting. Bushwalking along the river and jungle strip is highly recommended for your holiday experience. A small jungle trail would take you to the river which is a perfect setting for swimming, relaxing & chillaxing.
The reasons you need to go on the Rishikesh trip from delhi are far more than many but if you still got doubts then let us clear them up while you are on a trip to Rishikesh with Mygoodtrip.
Day 0: Meet at Akshardham Metro Station. Start the journey to Rishikesh
Day 1: River Rafting and evening Hike
Day 2: Rishikesh Tour and Departure for Delhi
|Price||₹ 4,500/- person|
- Accommodation: Stay is included from day 1 to Day 2 – you will be staying at guest house and camps on all days.
- Meals: All Meals from Day 1 Lunch to day 2 breakfast are included. We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trip.
- Camping Charges: All trekking permits and forest camping charges are included.
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Trekking Equipment: you will be staying in high-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. We provide high altitude sleeping bags that can stand temperatures as low as – 10 deg c. We also provide ropes, microspikes, gaiters, etc. As required.
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretchers, etc. will be available at all campsites to deal with emergencies.
- 17kms Rafting in Rishikesh from Shivpuri, Body Surfing, Cliff Jumping.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Meet the group at Akshardham metro station , outside Haldiram around 10 PM. Our Trip Lead will be at Akshardham metro station. After the initial introduction, we start our Trip to Rishikesh.
We take an early morning stop at Haridwar, Ganga Ghat.Witness the aarti at the ghat and continue our journey to Rishikesh Campsite.
Check in at the campsite, have tea & breakfast and relax for a while. Leave for River Rafting.
Lunch at the campsite. During the evening, a small hike to Ganga river from our camp. and return to the campsite.
Bonfire + evening snacks. Dinner at the campsite.
After breakfast we leave for Rishikesh sightseeing. Ram Jhoola, Beatles Ashram , local market, and cafes.
Spend some time in Rishikesh and post lunch we leave for Delhi.
Reach Delhi by late evening.