Overview: Trip to Nainital – Nainital is one of the most popular hill stations in the state of Uttarakhand and in India. Situated in Kumaon foothills of the Outer Himalayas, Nainital has an altitude of around 2,000mts. The most unique thing about Nainital is that it is situated in a valley which has an eye-shaped lake, hence the name “Nainital”.
There are many fun and adventurous things to do on a trip to Nainital whether it be for couples, family, or a group of friends. You can go for a cable car ride which runs from Mallital to snow viewpoint. The most amazing thing about this cable car ride is that it offers you a panoramic view of all the peaks of Nainital and also of Naini Lake.
You can also go for a trek to Tiffin top which is around 4kms from the heart of Nainital. The sunrise views here are just mesmerizing and a definite not to miss. Go for Cheena or Naina peak if you want to witness the view of Nainital from the highest vantage point flanked by deodar trees and various types of rhododendrons.
Our second location is Bhimtal a popular tourist destination perched at an altitude of around 1200 meters and is named after the second eldest Pandava-Bhima. The region is mainly famous for the massive Bhimtal Lake present here. During a trip to Bhimtal, one can enjoy boating in the Bhimtal Lake, one of the popular tourist attractions in Bhimtal.
There is an island in the middle of the lake, which can only be accessed through boats. There is a temple complex, located in the town of Bhimtal, which attracts pilgrims from in and around this region. Also known as Bhimeshwar, the temple complex was built in the 17th century and known for its exquisite architecture.
Day 0: Delhi to Bhimtal
Day 1: Bhimtal to Nainital and Nainital Sightseeing
Day 2: Bhimtal Sightseeing
Day 3: Bhimtal to Delhi
|₹ 6,500/- person
- Accommodation: Stay is included from day 1 to Day 3 – you will be staying at guesthouses and camps on all days of the trip.
- Transportation: Delhi To Delhi.
- Meals: All Meals from Day 1 Lunch to day 3 breakfast are included. We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trip.
- Camping Charges: All trekking permits and forest camping charges are included.
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Trekking Equipment: you will be staying in high-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. We provide high altitude sleeping bags that can stand temperatures as low as – 10 deg c. We also provide ropes, microspikes, gaiters, etc. As required.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc.
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
We assemble at Akshardham Metro Station at 9 PM.Bhimtal is 309 km away from Delhi and it takes around 7 hours to reach the location.
We will reach Bhimtal in the morning, Check-in at your hotel, take some rest and freshen up and have breakfast, after which we head to explore Nainital. We will visit Hanuman Garhi Temple which offers you a sunrise and sunset view, the Naina Devi Temple which is situated near the lake. Then we visit Raj bhawan, which was the choice of Stayor the Britishers and we also explore the Cave Gardens of Nainital. We return to the Hotel for overnight stay in Bhimtal.
On this second day of the tour, after having a filling delicious breakfast start exploring “Bhimtal”. It is a heaven for nature lovers celebrated for its lush greenery and fauna can’t be found elsewhere.
If adventurous activities are your thing then you can enjoy trekking, horse riding and boating Also visit the island in the middle of the lake, which can only be accessed through boats.
After exploring the lake we start our trek for the temple Dedicated to Naag Devta,the temple is a must visit for the amazing views it offers! Located at the top of the hill, you will be accompanied by amazing scenic views all through your journey.
Post breakfast check out and drive back to Delhi.
Reach delhi in the next morning.