Overview: Bhimtal a popular tourist destination perched at an altitude of around 1200 meters and is named after the second eldest Pandava-Bhima. The region is mainly famous for the massive Bhimtal Lake present here. During the trip to Jim Corbett and Bhimtal, you can enjoy boating in the Bhimtal Lake, one of the popular tourist attractions in Bhimtal.
There is an island in the middle of the lake, which can only be accessed through boats. There is a temple complex, located in the town of Bhimtal, which attracts pilgrims from in and around this region. Also known as Bhimeshwar, the temple complex was built in the 17th century and known for its exquisite architecture.
The second leg of the trip begins from Jim Corbett National Park. Jim Corbett National Park is a delight for nature lovers as it has around 500sq km of forests, rivers, marshy lands, hills, and rough terrains. It is home to a large number of animal species which includes tigers, leopards, black bears, mongoose, moose, and otters.
While here, you can go for a jungle safari, which gives you a sneak peek into the lives of these wild animals in enthralling landscapes and forests. Also visit the Jim Corbett Museum, which is dedicated to the life’s work of Jim Corbett, on whose name the national park is dedicated. You will also find a surreal waterfall amidst the jungle, known as Corbett falls, which is sure to mesmerize you.
Day 0: Meetup and Leave for Bhimtal
Day 1: Bhimtal Sightseeing and Activities
Day 2: Jim Corbett National Park Safari day & Drive back to Delhi
|Price||₹ 5,500/- person|
- Accommodation: Stay is included for all days – you will be staying at guest house and camps on all days of the trip.
- Meals: All Meals from Day 1 Lunch to day 2 breakfast are included. We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trek.
- Camping Charges: All trekking permits and forest camping charges are included.
- Support Staff: Trek Leader and Local Guide.
- Trekking Equipment: you will be staying in high-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. We provide high altitude sleeping bags that can stand temperatures as low as – 10 deg c. We also provide ropes, microspikes, gaiters, etc. As required.
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretchers, etc. will be available at all campsites to deal with emergencies.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
We assemble at Akshardham Metro Station at 9 PM.Bhimtal is 309 km away from Delhi and it takes around 7 hours to reach the location.
We will reach Bhimtal in the morning, Check-in at our hotel, take some rest and freshen up and have breakfast, after which we head to explore Bhimtal. It is a heaven for nature lovers celebrated for its lush greenery and fauna can’t be found elsewhere.
If adventurous activities are your thing then you can enjoy trekking, horse riding and boating Also visit the island in the middle of the lake, which can only be accessed through boats.
After exploring the lake we start our trek for the temple Dedicated to Naag Devta,the temple is a must visit for the amazing views it offers! Located at the top of the hill, you will be accompanied by amazing scenic views all through your journey.
Music, Bonfire, Dinner and overnight at hotel.
On the second day of the trip after waking up early in the morning we head for the jeep safari inside the Jim Corbett National Park. The Jim Corbett National Park is one of the most famous national parks in India and the first-ever national park to be built in Asia.Here You can catch a glimpse of different types of deer, birds, herbivore, reptiles and if you are lucky also the glimpses of tigers and elephants.
In the evening around 5 PM, we will start our journey back to Delhi.