Overview: Udaipur, also known as the City of Lakes, is the crown jewel of the state of Rajasthan. It is surrounded by the beautiful Aravalli Hills in all directions, On our Udaipur trip from Delhi we make this city tour as lovely as it is.
Udaipur is an important tourist destination in Rajasthan. It is famous for its aesthetical feature that is boosted by its collection of lakes. It is called as the Venice of East and as the City of Lakes. This is one of the romantic destinations in Western part of India. This itinerary stretches for two nights and three days.
The tour also allows enjoying a lot of things to do in Udaipur City like camel rides, boat rides and shopping. Udaipur is popular with some unique names like the ‘City of Dawn’, the ‘Venice of East’ and the ‘City of Lakes’. Also, Udaipur is regarded as one of the most beautiful places in Rajasthan and has been voted as the “most romantic city in Rajasthan”.
Places that we are covering on this road trip Pali- Mount Abu- Udaipur- Chittorgarh – Delhi
The reasons you need to go on the are far more than many but if you still have doubts then let us clear them up with our well-planned Udaipur trip from Delhi.
Day 0: Delhi to Pali
Day 1: Pali Local Sightseeing
Day 2: Pali to Mount Abu
Day 3: Mount Abu to Udaipur
Day 4: Udaipur local sightseeing
Day 5: Udaipur to Chittorgarh
Day 6: Chittorgarh to Delhi
|Price||₹ 8,500/- person|
- Accommodation: Stay is included from day 1 to Day 3 – you will be staying at guest house and camps on all days of the trip.
- Meals: All Meals from Day 1 Lunch to day 3 breakfast are included. We provide simple nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trip.
- Support Staff: Local Guide.
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, etc. will be available at all locations to deal with emergencies.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Check-in the hotel after arrival. Relax for sometime and after that, we start our Pali sightseeing tour. Pali is the birthplace of Maharana Pratap and also there are several baoris (step wells) that can be explored in our leisure time.
Night Stay in Pali.
Pali to Mount Abu is 180 km and takes 4 hrs of travel time. We check out after breakfast from Pali and start our journey to Mount Abu. There are few places to see in Pali like Guru Shikhar which is the highest point in Rajasthan, Dilwara Temple, Nakki Lake, Sunset Point. After visiting these places, Check in the hotel.
Night Stay at Mount Abu.
Today we won’t be traveling much as Udaipur is only 180 km and as the roads are good it takes around 4 hrs to reach. We will check out after breakfast, taking a few stops en-route Udaipur. Reach Udaipur by afternoon and Check in the Hotel. In the evening we can explore the local market and Fateh Sagar Lake.
Night Stay at Udaipur
Today we have a full day to explore Udaipur, the City of Lakes. We will start at City Palace as it takes almost 2-3 hrs to see it properly. As Udaipur is fondly called the City of Lakes we visit Pichola Lake, Jal Mahal, Sahelion ki Bari, Maharana Pratap Smarak, and Nehru Island.
Night Stay at Udaipur.
After having breakfast at the hotel we start our trip from Udaipur to Chittorgarh, which is 120 km and takes 3 hrs max to reach. Visit the local places, Chittorgarh fort, Maharana Kumbha’s Palace, and Vijay Stambha. Check in to hotel and evening is at leisure.
Night Stay at Chittorgarh
Today is the last day of the trip and we have to take an early start. After breakfast, we start for Delhi which is 580 km from Chittorgarh and should take us 12 hrs to reach. Reach Delhi by evening.
We will be sharing you your Trip Portfolio on provided Email Id’s
Because Memories are forever and we do not want you to miss any of those.