Overview: Udaipur, also known as the City of Lakes, The 2nd most beautiful city in the world is the crown jewel of the state of Rajasthan. It is surrounded by the beautiful Aravalli Hills in all directions, On our Udaipur trip from Delhi we make this city tour as lovely as it is.
Udaipur is an important tourist destination in Rajasthan. It is famous for its aesthetical feature that is boosted by its collection of lakes. It is called as the Venice of East and as the City of Lakes. This is one of the romantic destinations in Western part of India. This itinerary stretches for two nights and three days.
The Udaipur trip from Delhi also allows enjoying Adventure as well in Udaipur City like camel rides, boat rides, Ropeway, Aesthetic Cafes and shopping. Udaipur is popular with some unique names like the ‘City of Dawn’, the ‘Venice of East’ and the ‘City of Lakes’. Also, Udaipur is regarded as one of the most beautiful places in Rajasthan and has been voted as the “most romantic city in Rajasthan”.
The reasons you need to go on the are far more than many but if you still have doubts then let us clear them up with our well-planned Udaipur trip from Delhi.
Day 0: Delhi to Udaipur
Day 1: Reach Udaipur – Lake Pichola – Karni Mata Temple – Sajjangarh Fort – Stay in Udaipur
Day 2: City Palace – Statue of Belief – Bahubali Hills – Stay in Udaipur
Day 3: Drive to Kumbhalgarh Fort – Departure to Delhi
Day 4: Reach Delhi by Morning
|₹ 8,999/- person
- Accommodation at Udaipur in Hotel for 2 nights.
- Meals: We will provide a total of 4 Meals – Day 1 (Dinner) + Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 3 (Breakfast).
- Transportation Delhi to Delhi by Tempo Traveller or Cab.
- Local Sightseeing by Tempo Traveller or Cab.
- Support Staff: Local Guide.
- Safety Equipment: First aid, medical kit, etc. will be available at all locations to deal with emergencies.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
We’ll be reaching Udaipur by Afternoon.
Freshen up and relax at the hotel/camps.
Acclimatize and later in the evening go for the Boating at Lake Pichola and Ropeway to Karni Mata Temple.
We will leave for Monsoon Palace to experience Sunset.
Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Wake up early to witness the beautiful sunrise and post breakfast, drive to the Historic City Palace.
After City Palace, We will leave to witness World’s Tallest Shiva Statue in The World.
Afterwards, we will leave to witness awe inspiring view of Bahubali Hills
Self Time to enjoy Cafe Hopping
Come back to the stay have your dinner & sleep overnight.
Wake up to a peaceful morning and post breakfast, drive to Kumbhalgarh Fort.
Enroute enjoy mesmerising Arravali Ranges.
Reach Kumbhalgarh Fort & enjoy the stunning view.
Depart for Delhi.
Reach Delhi next morning around 7 Am (Tentative).