Overview: Manali is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere gives an excellent oasis for the ones troubled by the hot Indian summers.
The aura of this place is incomparable and unbeatable. Be it a leisure trip with the family, a backpacking trip with your buddies, or a solo trip. Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking.
In brief, Manali is an ideal location for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. The very well-known hill station of Manali is charming all around the year. Also Near Manali, you got to visit some tremendous places which include unexplored Treks, Waterfalls, Forest area and many more such sensational places which is a must to travel when visiting this Heaven.
Also with the opening of the Atal Tunnel, Lahaul Valley has become the most popular tourist destination of Himachal due to its easy approach. Thousands of tourists are visiting Lahaul Valley every day to enjoy its breathtaking beauty. We also go to see the beauty of Lahaul Valley’s famous village Sissu which is famous for its Nursery, Lake and Waterfall.
Day 0: Depart From Delhi – Overnight Journey to Manali
Day 1: Manali Mall Road – Hadimba Temple – Tibetan Buddhist Monastery
Day 2: Sissu via Atal Tunnel – Solang Valley – Snow Activities
Day 3: Naggar Village – Jana Waterfall – Self Exploration – Depart for Delhi
|Double Sharing||₹ 7,700/- per person|
|Triple Sharing||₹ 6,999/- per person|
- Accommodation at Manali in Resort for 2 nights.
- Meals: We will provide a total of 5 Meals – Day 1 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + Day 3 (Breakfast).
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Dedicated Photographer to capture your trip moments.
- Transportation Delhi to Delhi by Tempo Traveller / Volvo.
- Toll Taxes & Parking Charges.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like cancellation/roadblocks/landslides/strikes or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
We ❤️ Helping Travelers!
Reach Manali by morning,
Check into the resort, freshen up & have your breakfast.
After relaxing, head to the mystical Hadimba Temple.
You will then proceed to visit the Tibetan Buddhist Monastery to feel the spiritual aura.
In the evening, you will go for a shopping spree and take a walk on the bustling Manali Mall Road.
Return back to the resort for dinner.
Wake up early & after having breakfast go for a tour to Sissu via Atal Tunnel.
Enjoy leisure time at the Sissu Waterfall and Sissu Lake.
While returning visit Solang Valley. (Snow Valley)
Experience the adventure activities in Solang valley.
Come back to the hotel and enjoy a Bonfire and music.
Have your Dinner and sleep overnight at the resort.
Wake up early morning and witness a beautiful sunrise.
Post breakfast check out from the hotel.
Head to the Naggar Village.
Explore Naggar castle and the Beautiful Jana Waterfall.
Head back to Delhi with lots of amazing trip memories.
Reach Delhi by the next day morning.